Who is Susan Ferrechio? Susan Ferrechio is an American senior correspondent who was born and raised in Marlboro, Massachusetts. She currently works for the Washington Examiner and is also a frequent guest on PBS ‘long-running public affairs program known as “The McLaughlin Group.”
Susan Ferrechio Age and birthday
Ferrechio was born in Marlboro, Massachusetts. However, her exact date of birth is not yet known to the public. As such, it is difficult to determine her actual age or when she will celebrate her birthday. Nonetheless, we’ll be keeping an eye out and will update you as soon as this information becomes available.
Susan Ferrechio Height and Weight
Ferrechio appears to be quite tall in stature as her photos, in relation to her surroundings, are something to go through. However, details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping an eye and will update this information once it is out.
Susan Ferrechio Parents
After doing our research, details about her parents are not available and it is also unknown if she has any siblings.
However, it is known that Susan was born to her parents in Marlboro, Massachusetts, where she also experienced her childhood. Nevertheless, further information about her family is currently being researched in detail and will be updated as it becomes available.
Susan Ferrechio Education
No information has been disclosed about Susan’s educational background or where she attended college, as she has not been disclosed to the public yet. However, she is known to be a former Miami Herald education reporter and former Washington Times reporter.
Currently, she has had a conversation with editor and CEO of The Dispatch, Jonah Goldberg, FOX News Politics Editor, Chris Stirewalt, as well as Bret who is focusing on where the 2020 presidential candidates stand in the field of education.
Further information on Ferrechio’s education is currently being researched in detail and will be updated as it becomes available.
Susan Ferrechio husband, is she married?
Ferrechio has been married to her beautiful husband, Doug McKelway, for quite a long time. It is known that Doug is a well-known news anchor for the Good Morning Washington show on Channel 7.
He previously worked at Washington, D.C. ABC affiliate WJLA-TV. He was born and raised in Washington, D.C. As a result of their marriage, the couple shares four beautiful children together namely; Alexander, Chris, Eliza and Doug.
She currently lives in McLean with her husband and their son Alexander. Further information on her marital status in detail is currently under review and will be updated as it becomes available.
Susan Ferrechio Male Age, Doug McKelway Age
Ferrechio’s husband Doug McKelway was born in the United States. However, his exact date of birth is not yet known to the public. As such, it is difficult to determine his actual age or when he is celebrating his birthday. Nonetheless, we’ll be keeping an eye out and will update you as soon as this information becomes available.
- Susan Ferrechio is an American reporter, news correspondent and journalist who works in Washington, D.C.
- Dedicated, hardworking and respected by her peers, Susan has quite an impressive resume, but has always remained humble and true to her work ethic in the midst of all her success.
Personal Life & Family Background:
- Susan is originally from Marlboro, Massachusetts, but little else is known about her early life or childhood.
- Although she sometimes shares a few personal photos of herself on social media with her followers, she has always chosen to keep details about her life as private as possible.
- Ferrechio is married to Doug McKelway, who works as a news anchor for the Good Morning Washington show on Channel 7. According to his Wikipedia page, Doug was born in 1954.
- Together they have four children, Alexander, Chris, Eliza and Doug.
Job, Salary & Net Worth:
- While the exact details of her very first job are not clear, it was revealed in an article that Susan once worked as part of the team at Fairfax Journal and covered Arlington County.
- Ferrechio went on to work with the Washington Times, serving under Congressional legislation and education in the Washington suburban regions.
- She also worked with the Miami Herald team for nearly 2 years, covering the Presidential Palm Beach, and Broward Tales in 2000, as well as the Broward County School District in general.
- Susan’s next venture after leaving the Miami Herald was working for the Congressional Quarterly as one of their reporters. As part of the Congressional Quarterly team, she focused on issues surrounding House Leadership, including Congressional events, various laws, committees, and general affairs in the Senate.
- She was eventually elected to become one of the 5 Permanent members of the Committee of Correspondents to monitor senate and home press reporters as well to cover congressional press and the issues surrounding it.
- As part of the committee, Susan was also tasked with arranging for print media to gain exclusive access to both the Republican and Democratic Conventions in 2008.
- Ferrechio currently works for the Washington Examiner as Chief Congressional Correspondent for all events that occur in both the Senate and the House of Representatives.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia:
- Aside from working as a reporter, correspondent and journalist, Ferrechio has also made her fair share of TV appearances on shows that include: Media Buzz, Sunday Morning Features with Maria Bartiromo, for the record, Fox Report, America’s Election HQ, Happening Now, On the Record with Brit Hume, Lou Dobbs Tonight, The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, Jansing and Co. and The McLaughlin Group.
- She mentions that the late David Broder is one of her favorite journalists.
- Susan has recently become a noted commentator on The McLaughlin Group Show & has made more appearances on the show than any other political or news series she has appeared on.
- She is very passionate and outspoken about her work, and when she’s not contributing on TV or on various other professional media platforms, she enjoys sharing her views on social media with her followers.
susan ferrechio brian stelter husband facebook twitter linkedin instagram spouse age who is bio birthday college conservative date of birth doug mckelway education ethnicity washington examiner family fox news father where did go to height how old images journalist pictures legs measurements military service married net worth nationality political party photos affiliation biography wiki wikipedia