Table of Contents
Who is Lyndsay Keith?
Lyndsay Keith is an American anchor at Newsmax TV. Her political talk show ‘Spicer & Co’ airs at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Newsmax TV. She co-hosts with Sean Spicer. She has co-hosted since March 200. She was previously the RNC’s Deputy Communications Director.
Personal Life: School and Family
- Lyndsay was born and raised in a military household, so she travelled around the world regularly. She said that this unorthodox upbringing she loved and that it influenced who she is as an adult. So far, she has traveled more than twenty-three times in her life!
- The Azores is one of her favourite places to live when she was growing up. Her family was located on the refueling base in a palace, and it was a fun place for a girl.
- In Dunbar, Wisconsin, Lyndsay attended Northland International University (also called NBBC), where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in counselling.
- Then, in Lynchburg, Virginia, she attended Liberty University, where she earned a Master of Arts degree in Information and Media Studies.
- Lyndsay has received a civic leadership certification from Harvard Kennedy School in 2020 (also known as the John F. Kennedy School of Government).
She is currently living in New York City.
- Lyndsay was a Graduate Student at Liberty University from 2008 to 2010.
- From 2009 to 2011, she was an On-Camera Sports Anchor and a half-time host for the Flames Sports Network.
- Lyndsay was also Liberty University’s Head of Convocation from 2010 to 2012.
- She was an Advance Press Lead and adviser to the Mitt Romney for President campaign during the 2012 elections.
- She was a sports anchor and sideline correspondent for Game On, broadcast on LFSN, from 2013 to 2015.
- She was then Harbinger Outreach’s Senior Director of Public Affairs from 2015 until 2016.
- Lyndsay was the assistant head of publicity at the Republican National Convention for the Republican National Committee during the 2016 Presidential Elections.
- Lyndsay served as a brand strategist in the communications and experience area at Google from 2016 to 2020.
- She has been the Newsmax Media co-host of Spicer&Co with Sean Spicer since March 2020.
Interesting Stats, Trivia & Height:
- The Bible and On Prayer by EM Bounds are Lyndsay’s favorite texts. She is highly devout and prefers to stick to reading books on religious topics.
- From 2005 to 2007, she volunteered as an English instructor at the Comprehensive Language Training Center of Sichuan University.
- She worked at the Liberty Christian Academy as a football sideline correspondent from 2009 to 2010.
- For Outside the Berg, the school newspaper at Liberty University, Lyndsay was a student reporter.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people next to her chewing chips loudly.
- Lyndsay enjoys classical music, and she’s a fan of the Christian music band Hillsong, too.
Keith did not share any details about her identity, birthday, or date of birth, making it impossible to know her specific age.
Weight and Height
Lyndsay stands at an average height with a modest weight of 5 foot 8 inches (1.72 m).
The Family and Parents
Lyndsay was born and raised in the USA, but at the moment, she has not shared any details about her heritage, parents, or her siblings.
With a Master’s Degree in Public Relations, she is a graduate of Liberty University.
Keith is the co-host of ‘Spicer & Co.,’ the vibrant new political talk show for Newsmax TV starring former White House communications director Sean Spicer. Lyndsay worked as The Operations Director of the Republican National Committee prior to joining Newsmax.
Lyndsay is a graduate with a Master’s Degree in Media Relations from Liberty University. During graduate school, she began her career in broadcast journalism as a reporter for the Liberty Flames Sports Network (LFSN), where she co-anchored a regular sports program, Game On. Lyndsay has worked in a number of networking, communications, and media arenas, including the presidential campaign for Mitt Romney.
In the USA, the standard salary of a news writer varies from $24,292 to $72,507, which corresponds to an average hourly wage of between $10.15 to $31.32.
These estimates can, however, differ greatly according to the employee’s degree of seniority. We do not have the exact salary at the moment, but when the data is available, we will update this portion.
As of 2021, Ms. Keith has an estimated Net Worth of $300,000, She has amassed this number from her career as a Newsmax TV news correspondent and several past networks on which she has worked.
Liberty University awarded her a Master of Arts in Media Communications. Keith co-hosted “Game On” on the Liberty Flames Sports Network (LFSN) where she was a reporter. She was in her final year when she joined Liberty Flames Sports Network. She’s worked in marketing, communications, and media, including the Mitt Romney campaign.
Keith is active on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. Her Twitter and Instagram followings total over 10,000.