Table of Contents
Who is Jonna Spilbor?
Jonna Spilbor is a criminal defense attorney and legal analyst who has been featured on Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, and numerous other media outlets. Several of her scholarly works have also been published in the San Diego Justice Journal.
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||August 12, 1966. As of 2023, she is around 57 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Was married, but later divorced. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Is Jonna Spilbor still married?||Jonna was previously married but eventually divorced. The couple owned two cats, but had no children during her marriage.|
Parents, family, and education
- Jonna Spilbor was born in Poughkeepsie, New York, on August 12, 1966, to Nancy (mother) and John Spibor (father).
- She was a member of the Law Review at the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California, where she earned her law degree.
- Jonna was previously married and divorced. The couple had no children but owned two cats. Her husband subsequently remarried.
A Legal Star:
- Jonna began her legal career in the courtroom and has represented hundreds of criminal defendants. She previously worked in the Criminal Division of the San Diego City Attorney’s Office and the Drug Task Force and Appellate Units of the United States Attorney’s Office.
- In addition, she is one of the few attorneys in the Hudson Valley who belongs to the National College for DUI Defense.
- Jonna is licensed to practice law in three of the most powerful jurisdictions in the United States: New York, California, and the District of Columbia.
- In 1998, the San Diego Juvenile Court appointed her as a Court Appointed Special Advocate. She has certification in the same area.
- Spilbor received special recognition from the San Diego court in 1999 for her proficiency in managing the Three Strikes defense.
Law Career, Reviews, and Net Worth
- Spilbor currently manages and operates Jonna Spilbor Law, a full-service law firm she founded in November 2002. Cases involving criminal defense, family law, estate planning, or personal injury are handled by the firm.
- She frequently appears on Fox News and other networks and has participated in programs such as America’s News Headquarters, The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, and Happening Now.
- In addition to her legal and television work, she has a podcast called Happy Hour with Jonna and Keryl, which has produced a few episodes to date.
- In December 2009, Jonna also founded the volunteer organization Make Christmas Not Suck. It assists families who have fallen on hard times and cannot afford to pay their holiday bills. It now includes giving children who have experienced sexual abuse a real Christmas.
jonna spilbor bio photos images instagram pictures law reviews education twitter married age criminal defense attorney net worth af jinton body benefits fraser vriendin fox news facebook family height husband how old is she who lips linkedin school measurements of pic religion wikipedia 2 joanna way short hills nj 07078 3 joana summit 5 joslin lane southborough ma 6 rd salem nh 7 joan st wilbraham street drive saco maine 8 rutland 9 millstone