Who is Jason Kokrak? Jason Kokrak is a professional golfer from the United States. Kokrak joined the PGA Tour in 2008 after turning professional. He has won two PGA Tour tournaments, the 2020 CJ Cup at Shadow Creek and the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge, as of May 2021. He has also competed on the Nationwide Tour and the eGolf Professional Tour. On the Nationwide Tour, he won twice and on the eGolf Professional Tour, he won four times. He’s now ranked No. 24 in the world, which is a career high.
What’s Jason Kokrak’s claim to fame?
Won the CJ Cup at Shadow Creek in 2020 and the Charles Schwab Challenge in 2021.
Who is Jason Kokrak and where did he come from?
On May 22, 1985, Jason Kokrak was born. His hometown is North Bay, Ontario, Canada, where he was born. He is an American citizen. Kenneth Kokrak and Theresa Marcotte Korkrak were his parents when he was born. He is of Caucasian race and follows the Christian faith.
In terms of his schooling, Kokrak attended JFK High School in Warren, Ohio. He went to Xavier University after high school and graduated in 2007.
In 2020, Jason Kokrak won his first PGA Tour tournament, the CJ Cup at Shadow Creek.
Jason Kokrak’s Professional Life
Kokrak has been playing golf since he was a child.
At Trumbull Country Club, his father introduced him to golf. He began playing golf when he was nine years old.
He was a Division III medallist in high school, when he led his high school to the Ohio state title.
He went to Xavier University after graduating from high school, where he continued to play golf.
During his undergraduate career, he won the Ohio Amateur in both 2006 and 2007.
He shot a 137 in the 36-hole match play qualifying for the 2007 US Amateur at the Olympic Club in San Francisco, leading all participants.
- He was the tour’s biggest money winner in 2010 after winning twice.
- He qualified for the Nationwide Tour with conditional status after making it to the last round of qualifying school.
- In 2011, he won the Donald Ross Championship and the St. James Plantation Championship.
- Despite only competing in three events, he finished second on the eGolf Tour’s money list.
- In September 2011, he won his first Nationwide Tour tournament, the Albertsons Boise Open. He took home $130,500 after winning by two strokes.
- In October 2011, he won his second Nationwide Tour, the Miccosukee Championship. He won the first prize of $108,000.
- With rounds of 67, 67, 75, and 75, he finished T5th in the Nationwide Tour Championship in 2011.
- In 2011, he finished fourth on the Nationwide Tour, earning $338,092.
- In 2011, his performance and performances won him a spot on the PGA Tour for 2012.
- In January 2012, he made his PGA Tour debut at the Sony Open. He came in 75th place.
- In February 2012, he finished in the Top 10 for the first time on the PGA Tour at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. He had placed ninth.
- He finished one stroke behind Jonas Blixt in second place in the 2012 Frys.com Open.
- He was 119th on the money list at the end of the 2012 season.
In November 2013, he made a hole-in-one on the 409-yard par-4 5th hole at the McGladrey Classic Pro-Am. On a par-4, it was only the second occasion in PGA Tour history that a golfer has made a hole-in-one.
He started with rounds of 68-64 for a 10-under-par total and a one-stroke lead after 36 holes at the Northern Trust Open. This was the first time he has ever held a 36-hole lead on the PGA Tour. He finished in a tie for second place.
In 2019, he tied for second place in the Valspar Championship. It was his third runner-up result on the Tour in his career.
During the four-event PGA Tour Florida Swing in 2019, he finished in the top ten three times.
Wife of Jason Kokrak
Jason Kokrak is a husband and father. Stephanie Kokrak is his wife. In 2015, the two married. Declan James and Landon John are the couple’s two children.
Cleveland, Ohio is home to the Kokrak family.
Jason Kokrak’s Height
Jason Kokrak is a golfer who stands 1.93 meters (6 feet and 4 inches) tall. He weighs 225 pounds, or 102 kilograms. His hazel eyes are hazel, and his dark brown hair is dark brown. He has a heterosexual sexual orientation.
Estimated Net Worth
Jason Kokrak makes a living as a professional golfer. He is now a member of the PGA Tour, having become professional in 2008. The American golfer has won over $16 million in prize money as of May 2021. Prize money and endorsements are the sources of his income. His current net worth is believed to be approximately $10 million.
What If I Told You…
- He was the first golfer from his hometown and neighboring area to play on the PGA Tour in 30 years. In December 2011, he was honored at Trumbull Country Club in Warren, Ohio.
- In the March 5, 2012 issue of Golf World, Kokrak was featured in a four-page essay titled “The Making of a Bomber.”
- Oakmont is his favorite golf course.
jason kokrak wife age witb sponsors caddie putter pga golfer height arnold palmer at the masters agent apparel invitational augusta all in jason.kokrak bag bio bay hill bourbon born canada birthplace brother north today clubs clothing sponsor cleveland canadian career earnings college driver driving distance dell match play dfs long drive david robinson espn equipment ethnicity 2019 endorsements lifetime from family fedex points finishes form facebook father fantasy golf shirt swing ball ranking results grip hudson ohio home heart weight high school hole one par 4 highlights interview instagram injury iron specs profile schedule lives last 5 tournaments win las vegas latest money list record odds majors chances memorial tournament nationality next news net worth is owgr charles schwab cj cup us open poker purse press conference politics championship pronunciation residence recent rotoworld rbc heritage riviera stats story scorecard score shoes truck twitter tour wins tee time players tracker tpc sawgrass xavier university what does use valspar valero world what’s where he yahoo zurich classic zozo 2021 2020 3m