Who is Fernand Amandi? Fernand R. Amandi is the managing partner of Bendixen & Amandi, a consulting firm in the field of research and strategic communication. In addition, he is also a 6-time lottery winner, host of a podcast called Strange Days Podcast, and an MSNBC Contributor.
|Full Name||Fernand R. Amandi|
|Birthday / Date of Birth||20th September 1975|
|Parents||Fernando Amandi Sr. and Teresita Amandi|
|Profession||President of Bendixen &Amandi|
|High School / College / University||Florida State University|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
- Classified as an outspoken political commentator and electoral guru with highly respected views, Fernand Amandi is better known as one of the “faces of politics”.
- Basically, Amandi is a Cuban-American businessman with a wealth of experience in research and strategic management. This is combined with an emphasis on political and public affairs and a wealth of high-profile clients.
Personal Life & Family:
- Fernand is the son of parents who were Cuban exiles – Fernando and Teresita Amandi.
- He is married to Chenell and has two children Luna and Roman.
- The family lives in the Fort Lauderdale area of Miami.
Early life and early education:
- Fernand was born on the 20th.
- Little is known of his early life and upbringing as he keeps his family life private.
- From 1993 to 1997, he attended Florida State University, from which he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in social science education.
- Fernand has had many jobs during his career to date. His first job was as a production intern for The Charlie Ross Show.
- He left her to go to the United Kingdom, where he taught American and British history at Christ’s School, Richmond.
- A year later, he moved back to America and began working as a creative assistant, researcher, author, and producer for Ixtlan Corporation in Los Angeles, California.
- In 1999, he moved to Santa Monica, California, to take over the position of research and project coordinator at HBO.
- Eager to keep learning he then went on to become a research analyst at AT Kearney.
Political campaign work:
- With a wealth of experience already under his belt, Amandi became campaign director for John Cosgrove’s Senate campaign in 2002.
- Event Director for the South Florida Hispanic Media Outreach for the Bill McBridge Gubernatorial campaign soon followed.
- He has also worked on the Jose Cancela Miami-Dade Mayoral campaign, John Kerry for president, and Rod Smith gubernatorial election campaigns.
Teaching & Media Appearances:
- Fernand then took some time out from campaign work to teach American history at Miami-Dade College. He still teaches today at the University of Miami about Immigration Reform.
- Since November 2005, Amandi has been a managing partner in the consulting firm Public Opinion Research and Strategic Communication Consulting Firm Bendixen and Amandi.
- He is a successful producer and editor of many of his companies’ media campaigns. ‘Nuestra Amiga’ received critical acclaim for Hilary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
- Fernand’s communications and analysis have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Newsweek, Time, The Economist and the Miami Herald.
- Between 2014 and 2017, he hosted a popular radio program on WIOD
- Fernand also hosts a weekly podcast called Strange Days, which discusses news, politics and culture.
- He is often seen across all major television networks commenting on the current political situation.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts:
- Fernand has actually won the lottery six times, although the exact amounts are unknown.
- He is a fluent Spanish speaker.
fernand amandi wikipedia podcast bio instagram age facebook sr linkedin msnbc biography bernie sanders r strange days family lottery winner married pollster fernando quien es r. univision