Who is Chad Wolf?Chad F. Wolf is a US government official. He has served as the Acting Secretary of Homeland Security and Under Secretary of Homeland Security for Strategy, Policy, and Plans, since 2019. On August 25, 2020, President Donald Trump announced his intention to appoint Wolf to become the 7th Permanent Secretary of DHS, after the Trump administration disputed GAO’s claims that he has illegally served as Acting Secretary of DHS since November 2019 as his successor in that role was inappropriate. He is married to Hope Wolf and together they are the proud parents of two boys.
Age and birthday
Chad is 43 or 44 years old in 2020. Born in 1976, he is born in Plano, texas, United States. Full details of the date of his birth are withheld, and we are unable to establish exactly when he celebrates his birthday each year.
He graduated from Plano East Senior High School and then attended Collin College on a tennis scholarship. He was then transferred to Southern Methodist University where he obtained a BA in American History. In 2013, he obtained a master’s certificate in government contract management from Villanova University.
Family, parents and siblings
Chad was born and raised by his parents in Texas. Our efforts to find out more about his family were to no avail, as no information by his name is publicly available. Thus, the identity of his mother and father is still unclear. It is also not known if he has sisters and brothers. However, this section will be updated as soon as it becomes available.
Wife and children
Wolf is a happily married man. He is married to his wife Hope Wolf. They are proud parents of two sons.
Chad Wolf Net worth
Wolf has an estimated net worth of between $ 3 million and $ 5 million in 2020. That includes his assets, money, and income. His main source of income is his career as a government official. Thanks to its various sources of income, Chad has been able to accumulate good fortune, but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Chad Wolf Measures and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Chad Wolf
Chad Wolf Homeland Security
Wolf’s appointment as Acting Homeland Security Secretary came after Kevin McAleenan’s departure was announced on November 1, 2019. At the time, he was not considered the first choice for the job, and it was reported that he was happy with his political work at the time, but others favored by Trump such as Ken Cuccinelli and Mark Morgan were ineligible for the position of acting secretary.
His previous lobbying for the National Association of Software and Services Companies, which was in favor of the H-1B visa program, led to criticism from groups supporting more restrictive immigration policies, but the Trump administration defended his record and privately asked Republican senators not to oppose his appointment.
The administration waited for Wolf’s confirmation as Undersecretary before appointing him Acting Secretary  to avoid appointing him as the senior officer in a post unconfirmed by the Senate, which many academics and former officials government argued is unconstitutional.
DHS then had to move the Undersecretary position earlier in the line of succession, because the 210-day period during which an acting official can be appointed without a pending permanent appointment had expired, requiring that the functions of the secretary are carried out by the highest confirmed official of the ministry.
Wolf was confirmed under secretary on November 13, 2019, in a vote of 54-41, and was sworn in as acting secretary of DHS on the same day.
The Washington Post reported in July 2020 that Trump had told his aides that he loved Wolf more than his predecessors because his predecessors rejected Trump’s expansive view of federal power. Wolf also reportedly had a good relationship with White House adviser Stephen Miller.
- Full Names: Chad Wolf
- Popular As: Chad
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Government official
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Chad Wolf Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 43 to 44 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: To Be Added
- Date of Birth: To Be Added
- Place of Birth: Texas, USA
- Birthday: To Be Added
Chad Wolf Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: To Be Added
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Chad Wolf Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Wedding/Spouse: Not Known
- Children: Sons ( two) Daughter(s) (TBA)
Chad Wolf Networth and Salary
- Net Worth:$1 to $5 Million
- Salary: $210,725 or less
- Source of Income: Under Review
Chad Wolf House and Cars
- Place of living: United States
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
|Height||5 ft 11 inches|
|Profession||Acting Secretary at U.S. Department of Homeland Security|
|Parents||Mother:Cinda Thompson Wolf|
|Net Worth||$1.8 million|
|Salary||$106,000 per annum|
|Education||B.S. in U.S. history from Southern Methodist University|
10 facts about Chad Wolf
- Chad Wolf does not have an exact date of birth, but is 44 years old and born in 1976.
- The American is the acting secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security and works closely with President Trump and also plans various strategies to keep America safe.
- The DHS secretary is a former employee of the Transportation Security Administration where he was a lobbyist, helping clients secure contracts for his employer.
- Chad Wolf graduated from Plano East High School before joining Collin College for a tennis scholarship as he was a great young tennis player while in high school.
- Chad Wolf studied BS in US History from Southern Methodist University and graduated, then started working in various offices before earning a master’s certificate in government contract management from the Villanova University.
- In 2018, Chad Wolf became DHS Chief of Staff, and working further, he secured the post of Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for Strategy, Plans, Analysis and Risk.
- In February 2019, Chad Wolf was promoted to Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Chad Wolf is 5 feet 11 inches tall and earns $ 106,000 manually and has a net worth of $ 1.8 million.
- Cinda Wolf is Chad Wolf’s mother is only information about his parents and although he is married his wife is unknown.
- Chad Wolf is an important person in the United States, responsible for the security of 328 million Americans day and night.
acting under secretary for policy brian murphy charles warren carolina liar casa de maryland v chris krebs director of homeland security Email Gao Interview Is John Oliver kirstjen nielsen Photos Federal Judge chad wolf resign wife twitter wiki resignation letter handsome dhs appointed age associated press ap accomplishments a bio biography birthday birthdate border beach beard brother b confirmation capitol court ruling cnn college career c span dc daca memo degree address d email election ethnic background experience episerver ethnicity el salvador e fox fema news fire facebook fraternity federal judge financial disclosure f. f statement salary goals gao garaufis good looking gestapo global entry guatemala girlfriend height haircut history h h-1b images illegal appointment illegally serving interview in invalid the job john oliver jack dorsey jackson ms jacksonville journalists ken cuccinelli kennedy kenosha kansas mckittrick killer hong kong linkedin lobbyist legal latest to military service memes married mailing michigan state police nomination net worth nationality not legally qualified confirmed lawfully on office portland photos political party conference position previous jobs policies plano quits quotes quien es qualifications race responsibilities real name recent r secret senate travel tennis designs texas title tps tweet unlawful uscis unlawfully unconstitutional unqualified ut us undersecretary villanova vote cook county visa china work workout white house wedding chad.wolf young youtube yuma new york 10 210 days 247 wolfe classic 2020 wolff 3m 5 tool