Who is Aishah Hasnie? Aishah Hasnie is a rising Pakistan born American TV journalist and TV reporter who started her professional journalism career in 2006. She has previously worked as an overnight anchor and news reporter at Fox & Friends First and Fox & Friends, while currently serving as a daytime news correspondent.
Aishah Hasnie, a dark-haired woman with dark eyes and a confident smile, is an anchor and reporter for FOX News. Prior to that, she worked with WXIN Fox59 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Hasnie has worked in the media industry for several years and is known as a hard-hitting journalist willing to go the extra mile for her investigative work.
Personal life and family:
- Aishah was born in Lahore, Pakistan, the capital of Punjab province. There she spent her childhood learning about Eastern societal values.
- When Aishah and her family eventually migrated to the United States, she compared these values to their Western counterparts.
- Later in life, when Aishah interned in Pakistan, she learned that her mother’s side of her family owned a national news network under the prominent Zuberi name. The family also owned a giant media conglomerate, Business Recorder Group, whose properties included a highly respected national business magazine.
- Aishah has a younger sister Afiah who became a doctor in May 2020. Unfortunately, due to the COVID crisis, the Hasnie family was unable to attend the graduation and wanted Afiah on video chat.
- One of Aishah’s uncles was a commander in the U.S. Navy.
- One of her cousins, Maira Ansari, was a journalist for WICS-TV (an ABC affiliate in Springfield, Illinois) and the first journalist on the paternal side of her family.
Hobbies and interests:
- Aside from media work, hasnie also really enjoys a world of fashion, and often talks to stylists to find out what is trending.
- During her free time, she enjoys trapshooting with her father & amp; occasional game of football.
- She is also an avid non-profit volunteer and can be seen helping educational initiatives in Indiana.
Education & amp; Professionshøjskolen:
- After her family moved to the United States, Aishah grew up in Indiana and attended Bedford North Lawrence High School, often known as BNL to students and locals.
- She began her first year in 1998 and graduated in 2002.
- Right after high school, she attended Indiana University Bloomington, the flagship campus of Indiana University institutions.
- She first participated as a biology major, but then realized that science was not calling for her. She then began writing for her college newspaper and Shadow on WICS TV, where her older cousin was working at the time.
- Hasnie also interned for WTHR-TV, then studied abroad and interned in Pakistan with GEO-TV.
- She graduated from the university in 2006 with a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, then spent a few years saving up money and building her portfolio.
Professional timeline: Salary and net worth
- In October 2008, Aishah began working for WANE-TV 15, a CBS affiliate station based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- She worked as both an investigative journalist and a replacement anchor.
- In September 2009, after working for WANE-TV for a year, Aishah came across a police report of a store owner being arrested after taking pictures up the skirt of a 10-year-old girl.
- However, the arrest was not for that. Police arrested him for battery after he brushed up against the girl because current Indiana laws do not apply to looking in stores or with technology.
- She brought the story to the attention of the public, and because of that, Indiana laws were changed. This story earned her an Emmy nomination.
- In July 2011, Hasnie began working for Fox59, an Indianapolis-based news station.
- She was usually in the air on weekdays from 6 p.m. 16.m. For the station’s show only at four o’clock.
- She also had her own segment called Taking Action for You, where she investigated consumer fraud and attempts to protect the public from companies and individuals selling corrupt products or trying to cheat the Indiana people.
- Hasnie also sometimes reported from the field. She had been working on FOX-59 for over 7 years!
- In January 2019, Hasnie hit the major leagues when she started working for the main FOX News network. She is based in the Upper West Side of New York City.
Body Info / Physical Functions
Aishah Hasnie Measurements:
- Eye color: Brown
- Hair color: Brown
- Aishah Hasnie Weight Loss:
- How tall is Aishah Hasnie Height: A few Google queries about this, but we could not find anything crucial on Aishah’s site or any of her social media.
- Feet / Legs / Shoes Size: No verified information available.
- Pregnant? : At the moment she is not expecting a child.
Personal / home information
- Married? : No.
- Children / No by Kids: –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race: South Asian (Indian-Pakistani)
- Aishah Hasnie Religion: Islam (Muslim)
- Nationality: American
Table of Contents
She was born in Pakistan
Aishah is not yet open up about the exact details of her birthday. Men pr. tabloid, she was born in either 1984 or 1985, making her 35 or 36 years old from 2020. She was born in Lahore, Pakistan, but grew up in Bedford, Indiana.
Aishah’s nationality is American, while her ethnicity is mixed, i.e. Indian and Pakistani. She has a sister named Afiah.
The television reporter studied at Bedford North Lawrence High School, graduating in 2002. She then went to Indiana University to graduate with a B.A. Degree in journalism. She was a Dick Yoakam Broadcast Journalism Scholar during her college days.
Professional career; Started the Journalism Profession during the school days
During the school days, Aishah got a chance to become an intern as an on-air reporter for WICS-TV, the TV channel where her cousin, Maira Ansari, worked as a journalist. She then worked at WTHR-TV and GEO-TV.
After graduating from school, she worked as a fill-in anchor and investigative reporter for WANE-TV. For her work on WANE-TV, she was nominated for an Emmy Award. She then went on to work as an investigative journalist on WXIN-TV in 2011 and also worked for First at Four as an anchor.
Likewise, in January 2019, Aishah joined an anchor and news correspondent for Fox & amp; Fox & Friends.
In addition, she has volunteered as a board member of Circle Up Indy and The Citizens Foundations / Seeds of Learning.
How much is her net worth?
It has been over a decade since Aishah began his professional journalism career and has raised a significant amount of money.
As of 2020, according to the tabloids, Aishah Hasnie’s net worth is around $ 450,000, while her salary is around $ 69,669 a year, the average salary for a Fox News reporter.
Is she married or dating?
The journalist has kept her eyes closed when asked about her privacy. She has neither posted any pictures nor pictures suggesting about her current relationship status nor ever openly discussed it the media.
So many sources have mentioned that Aishah is currently single. Since she is currently busy with her professional career, she can be completely focused on it.
Aishah uploaded a photo from her little sister’s wedding. She often uploads photos of herself on her Instagram.
10 Facts About Aishah Hasnie
- Aishah Hasnie (born 1984/85) is an American news journalist. From 2020, she is around 35/36 years old. Her exact date of birth is not available on the internet.
- She is a native of Lahore, Pakistan. Born in Pakistan, she grew up in Bedford, Indiana.
- The journalist is of South Asian ethnicity. And she’s American by nationality.
- Many of her parents’ information is not available on media portals. Also details about her siblings are nowhere to be found.
- Aishah graduated from Bedford North Lawrence High School in 2002. She later completed a B.A. in Journalism at Indiana University.
- Emmy nominated anchor, Aishah joined Fox59 in July 2011. She currently works as an overnight host for Fox & Friends First. She is also a news reporter for Fox & Friends.
- To date, she has not revealed about her marriage. It is also not certain that those reported have already tied the knot. Her relationship status is a mystery for now.
- She stands tall with a decent height. She looks healthy in her Instagram photos.
- The numerical value of her net worth is still unknown. But she lives a luxurious life. So she must have a huge net worth.
- On Twitter, she has over 12,000 followers. And she collects over 18K on Instagram.
aishah hasnie photos fox news age height instagram twitter images bio and weight political affiliation friends anchor measurements how old is biography married husband beach who what nationality ethnicity channel education facebook 59 reporter new york where going heritage tall bathing suit she imdb indianapolis still with linkedin leaving wikipedia no makeup net worth religion on date of birth parents pronunciation pakistan partner party spouse salary stats single measurement video wiki wowo youtube 2021